Monday, October 31, 2011

Fashion Show 2011


Dear Friends! The fashion show is only 5 weeks away! I have been sewing like crazy and I now have four outfits practically done (they just need to be hemmed!) God has been so good to me as I go through this season and he is teaching me to be joyful, instead of stressed out about it!
Soooo... the big day is 

December 10th 
7:00pm-9:00pm
Wildish Theater
Main Street Springfield
$5 suggested donation


I hope you can all make it! Follow my blog to follow my progress and get sneak peeks of the ten outfits!


1 comment:

  1. Your hard work is producing some lovey outfits. Keep it up-- God is faithful:

    Blessed are those who depend on the God of Jacob for help.
    Blessed are those who put their hope in the Lord their God.
    He is the Maker of heaven and earth and the ocean.
    He made everything in them.
    The Lord remains faithful forever.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete